Hi everyone today you will learn about one of the most profitable altcoin to mine right now. If you own any Nvidia GPU then lucky you as you will be making more dollars by mining BTX. Get to know about how to mine bitcore , BTX mining , best pool, exchange, algo , miner, overclock settings for bitcore mining.
Bitcore was formed by taking snapshot of Bitcoin Blockchain hence has many similarities with bitcoin. Unlike BTC’s ASIC mining, BTX is ASIC resistant and mined with GPU using Timetravel10 POW algorithm.
BTX Mining Pool : Suprnova , bitcorepool
Bitore Exchange : Bit-Z , Cryptopia
Bitcore Miners : Ccminer , Cgminer, Spmod (download links below)
Bitcore Explorer : explorer.bitcore.cc
BTX Mining Algo : Timetravel10
Max Coin Supply : 21 Billion
Current Mining Rewards : 3.13 coins/ Block
Current Block Size :20 MB Blocksize (10 MB + 10 MB Segwit) every 2.5 minutes.
Established Since : April 2017
Maximum transactions/ Day : 48 million
- 1 What is Special in Bitcore : BTX
- 2 Know Best AltCoin to Mine With GTX 1080 Ti
- 3 Bitcore Wallet
- 4 Guide : How to Mine Bitcore , BTX
- 5 My Mining Experience with Bitcore Mining
- 6 Bitcore Mining Profitability
- 7 Bitcore Mining Performance
- 8 Some Frequently Asked Questions
- 8.1 What is the Best GPU to Mine BTX ?
- 8.2 Should I Invest in BTX?
- 8.3 Which Miner do I Use ?
- 8.4 Which Pool Do I Use For Mining ?
- 8.5 How do I edit BTX miner .bat file?
- 8.6 Should I Solo Mine or Pool Mine?
- 8.7 Where can I trade Buy/Sell BTX ?
- 8.8 What is the Best Overclock Setting For Bitcore Mining ?
- 8.9 How to Overclock Nvidia Cards For Mininig
- 8.10 Related
What is Special in Bitcore : BTX
- BTX uses Bitcoin technology
- Bitcoin have 1 MB blocksize whereas BTX have 10 MB blocksize which means faster transactions.
- Bitcoin ASICs mining has become centralised which is not good for a decentralised cryptocurrency. Bitcore is ASIC resistant and uses Timetravel10 algo.
Wallet is used for storing/sending/receiving coins. BTX has many wallets available, check them below.
BTX has a Desktop Wallet availabe for Windows,Linux, OSX.
You can also access BTX Mobile Wallet .
Offline Paper/Cold Wallet – Bitcore-paper
Guide : How to Mine Bitcore , BTX
1. Download the Miner from links given below.
BTX Fast Nvidia GPU Miner : SPmod2 ( Use this for faster speed )
AMD GPU Miners: Sgminer ( not profitable to mine with AMD graphics card)
CPUMiner : Downlolad Here (CPU must have AVX instruction set)
2. Visit BTX Suprnova
3. Create new account or sign in.
4. Go to My Account >> My Workers >> Add New Worker ( remember worker name for later use)
5. Open test.bat file( right-click and edit)
6. Add following to the bat file and replace it accordingly. See images below for help.
7. That’s it, run test.bat and mining will start instantly.
miner –server BTX.suprnova.cc –user anujsainicse.chcwork –pass chcpass –port 5586
My Mining Experience with Bitcore Mining
BTX price now $35, 0.00450 BTC
I have 7 X GTX 1080 Ti.
Day before yesterday I had mined 2 BTX with them.
Yesterday I had mined 1 BTX.
BTX price is pumped recently so everyone has started mining it. Two days ago difficulty was around 4,000 but now it has increased to 11,233. Price is also not stable right now. It is fluctuating between 0.00400 BTC to 0.00500 BTC, so consider mining Bitcore risky. By the way I am mining it right now.
Bitcore Mining Profitability
Today 17 November 2017, BTX mining giving $6/Day/1080 Ti.
Price and difficulty fluctuating, hence fluctuation in mining profitability.
Bitcore Mining Performance
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti will give you around 33 Mh/second.
If you own any other mining gpu they you can share your gpu hashrate in comments below.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Best GPU to Mine BTX ?
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1070 Ti.
Should I Invest in BTX?
Coin is new and price is fluctuating too much. 5 days ago it was $14, now it is $35. I don’t recommend to buy BTX right now, remember golden rule of trading buy low sell high. My advice to all miners will be to sell immediately after mining it.
Which Miner do I Use ?
I am using spmod 2 , download link given above.
Which Pool Do I Use For Mining ?
I use Suprnova, bitcorepool is also good.
How do I edit BTX miner .bat file?
already mentioned in the post above, check it.
Should I Solo Mine or Pool Mine?
If having hashrate at least 1000 Mh/second then solo mine otherwise go for pool mining.
Where can I trade Buy/Sell BTX ?
Currently BTX is not available on any major crypto exchange yet. As of now you can use
What is the Best Overclock Setting For Bitcore Mining ?
These are the minimum stable OC settings which will work on most of the Nvidia GPU’s.
tdp : 80%-100%
core : +50
memory : +300
We hope you liked our article about how to mine Bitcore. Do let us know if we were able to solve your problem related to BTX mining. If yes then do give this article a social media share.